Qubitro collects Device data from multiple networks and provides a complete toolkit to activate it in customer Applications. Messages sent from the Senet platform will be forwarded in JSON format (See Default Data Fields).
- Sign up and login to the Qubitro Portal
- Create a
New Projector select an existing project from the
- Once in the Project, add a source using the
Senetas the Connectivity source
- Note the
Webhook signing keyin the Connectivity source instructions
Notifier Setup in the Senet Portal
- Return to the Senet Portal
- Expand the Device settings menu in the top right corner of the Device tile (top arrow)
- Open the Edit Device menu by clicking the gear icon (middle arrow)
- Edit the target Device's Notification Target
- Verify the Notification Target is enabled
Qubitrofrom the drop down menu (bottom arrow)
- Enter the
Project IDin the Senet Portal.
- Specify the
Webhook signing keyas the
Webhook Signing Keyin the Senet Portal.