- The Tektelic KONA 16 Macro Gateway is now supported.
- The LoRa event table now supports a quick filter option. Events can be filtered by: Unique Uplinks, Join Activity, Application Downlinks and ADR Activity
- All gateways except for packet forwarders are now automatically approved when registered. Packet forwarders still require manual approval by Operations.
- The Devices table now includes columns to show the application EUI and the last heard from time.
- Device Map Support - A Map view was added which allows Application Providers to manage and visualize devices on a Map.
- Device Grouping Support - Application Providers can now use tags to qualify, group, and filter rows in the Devices table view for all their applications.
- Device Grouping and Location information can now be updated through a CSV import and a REST API using JSON.
- Northbound Interface - Health statistics for the last 7 and 31 days are now available in the Application Details panel.
- Northbound Interface - Azure Event Hub integration using HTTPs is now supported.
- The Streaming API now includes the LoRaWAN Class designation ("A", "B", "C") of the source device in the JSON payload.
- Support was added for Tektelic’s KONA series microcell gateways.
- The device transactions and gateway events tables have been enhanced to include a quick summary window. The window can be displayed by pressing the "i" icon next to the EUI.
- Support was added for Laird Sentrius gateways.
- Australian and Latin American regional channel plans are now supported.
- Added support for TrackNet’s Object Locator and Door Sensor, as well as Xignal’s mouse trap.
- The downlink message queue for a device will be cleared when it is deactivated.
- Northbound API now includes estimated latitude and longitude of devices based on the number and location of gateways receiving their uplinks.
- Notifiers now support including the ACK bit setting from uplinks' frame header, allowing remote applications to verify downlink success.
- Improved presentation of uplinks received in response to confirmed downlinks: the event details of only the first uplink processed will reflect the acknowledged downlink sequence number.
- The join type (OTAA/ABP) of a device is now displayed in the Devices table. The "Join Type" column is hidden by default.
- The Encrypted PDU, App Payload, and Details columns in the Device Details Transactions table may now be expanded and collapsed by clicking an icon in the column header.
- The device registration workflow now allows assignment of configuration profiles, allowing devices to benefit from optimizations encapsulated by the profile immediately after joining the network.
- Profile based ADR management now includes controls over how responsive the Network Server is to changes detected in device behavior. It can be stringent, flexible, or a combination of both. This change allows the Network Server to continually adapt to changing deployment conditions in order to optimize packet and data success.
- The Network Server will now use device uplink data to substantiate equal or better coverage from macro-cell gateways before transitioning devices to expanded channel plans. This prevents negative outcomes by expanding channel plans too quickly when coverage changes.
- Customers may now clear downlinks in-queue with the updated API, improving the level of control in managing devices.
- The Device Details in Portal now shows the encrypted app payload if the decrypted app payload is not available.
- Device registration is now secured with two factor authentication. A user must supply a token emailed to their registered address to complete the action.
- The LoRa Engine now supports full transition of end devices to Class B operation, including LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Beacons.
- Added support for GlobalSat LT-501 series devices.
- Senet now supports self-service gateway registration for the following: MultiTech Conduit IP67, Kerlink Wirnet iBTS 64, Kerlink Wirnet iBTS Compact, Kerlink Wirnet Station, Tektelic KONA 64 Macro
- Senet's LoRa Engine has been enhanced to support additional application deployment models. This allows both a single Join-EUI to be associated to different applications, or a single application to be serviced by any number of Join-EUIs.
- Device Details view now includes Security Sessions counter: the number of times a device has successfully joined the network today.
- Corrected an issue where DataRate was not displayed correctly in the Device Transactions table.
- Senet’s Network now supports MultiTech’s Conduit AP gateway.
- Senet’s Network now supports Kerlink’s iFemtocell gateway.
- The MQTT Notifier now supports authentication and encryption.
- Corrected an issue with the MQTT Notifier where downlink messages occasionally failed.
- Minor fixes and improvements made to the Portal UI, including search responsiveness, device detail information and charts presentation.
- Improved handling and feedback of TCP Socket Notifiers that are misconfigured or experience connection errors.
- Added support for G+D Mobile Security’s Key Management System (KMS) platform.
- Improved integration with the Yodiwo IoT platform.
- All events are now recorded using the Network Server's time. In previous releases, gateway time was used for events sourced from gateways.
- Corrected an MQTT notifier issue which could cause client connections to be leaked.
- Manual-refresh of Device events and transactions tables no longer causes duplicate rows, and the tables' view-port is maintained on actively selected rows - otherwise it will focus on new entries added by auto-refresh.
- Corrected an issue where more than one email was sent for disabled Notification Targets.
- Improved the presentation and readability of a Device’s channel plan in the Device Details panel.
- Added support for LoRa Class C downlinks
- Corrected an issue where more than one email was sent for disabled Notification Targets.
- Tables now export data in Excel format to improve opening in that application.
- Gateway Details view was added to the Portal which displays summarized event, device, and transaction data.
- Improved initial Portal application load time.
- Data Streaming - Yodiwo IoT platform now supported.
- An e-mail is now sent to a user when a Notification Target has been disabled.
- Device Details Send Downlink PDU interface now supports the correct maximum timeout.
- Device Details view navigation was improved on the mobile version of the Portal.
- The fPort value contained in the Device Details Pending Downlink message now displays correctly.
- Device Details panel includes the LoRa NetID for ABP device.
- Gateway registration panel now blocks attempts to repeatedly click register button.
- Device Downlink panel now supports custom FPort values.
- GPS Map view now properly renders SNR of -1.
- GPS Location fields are now displayed in consistent order (latitude/longitude).
- GPS Map properly resizes to window dimensions.
- Gateway registration now validates latitude and longitude.
May 2017 Rel. 2
- Added support for LoRa Activation By Personalization (ABP)
- Added support for Elsys devices
- Improved presentation of Application EUI and Key in the Edit Device dialog
- Standardized the placement of Map element information
- Packet Success Rate (PSR) now shown as “N/A” for devices whose uplink interval cannot be determined
- Several improvements to mobile version of the site, specifically for use in landscape mode
- Data Streaming - Support for Senet’s Packet Format is correctly reflected in the Edit Device dialog
- Data Streaming - PubNub and Microsoft Azure IoT notification targets can now be configured correctly
- GPS-based data points now display the correct data and may be filtered from view by Gateway
May 2017 Rel. 1
- Significant improvement made to event table performance: load times reduced to 1/10th for large tables.
- Events tables are now searchable.
- LoRa Frame control and MAC Command information are now displayed in event tables.
- RSSI and SNR values are now properly displayed for Join Request events.
- RSSI values are now adjusted to account for negative SNR values.
- Improved display of panels in landscape mode on Mobile.
- Improved scrolling behavior on Mobile.
- Improved performance of UI when changing Dashboard settings.
- GPS map is now properly sized to panel area.
- Gateway operational status now updates after registration.
- Data Streaming - decoded fields are now sent for all Senet Packet formats.
- Added support for Arduino Gateways.
- Added support for GlobalSat LT-100 tracker.
- Added support for Ascoel motion detector and door switches.
- Improved format of Application Keys and Application EUI used for configuring device.
- Devices not heard from in a month or more are displayed in light gray.
- Gateway description is now editable.
- Device and Gateway tables now support multi-row delete.
- Devices not accounted for in the Type list can now be qualified as "Other" Type.
- Users can now register any gateway preloaded with Senet's software by using the new ‘Generic 8 Channel Gateway’ Type.
- Sequence number displayed in Sensor data panel is now correct.
- SNR and RSSI values are now properly rendered.
- The correct Application EUI is now displayed when registering Application Provider devices.
- Mobile - Improved navigation & rendering for both iOS and Android.
- Mobile - Tables now support horizontal scrolling.
- Mobile - Account management is now available.
- Data Streaming - Updated MyDevices integration to include Senet Packet data when available.
- Data Streaming - Updated ThingSpeak integration to always include LoRa application payload.